1. Which Object relationship is allowed? (Choose 3 Answers)
A. Custom Object as a lookup to a custom object
B. Custom Object as a lookup to a standard object
C. Custom Object as the master and a standard object as the detail
D. Standard Object as the master and a custom object as the detail
2. Universal Containers tracks Candidates as a custom object in a recruiting application. On a candidate record, the city entered in the City field must be in the state selected in the State field.
How would a developer meet this requirement using declarative (point and click) means?
A. Create a validation rule that checks the city entered against an object to validate the state for the entered city
B. Create a Workflow outbound message that sends city and state information to an external global database of known cities and states
C. Create a dependency on the Address field that ensures only valid cities are selected for a given state
D. Create a formula field on the address object that looks up the state for the entered city
3. What statement is true for encrypted custom fields? (Choose 3 answers)
A. Encrypted fields are not available in filters for list views, reports and Roll-up Summary fields.
B. Encrypted fields can be included in Search results.
C. Encrypted fields are not available for validation rules or Apex scripts.
D. Encrypted fields can be included in report results.
4. What is a capability of a Data Loader? (Choose 2 answers)
A. The Data Loader can bypass sharing model settings.
B. The Data Loader can de-duplicate records.
C. The Data Loader can be executed from the Command Line.
D. The Data Loader can load more than 50,000 records at a time.
5. Who can change the owner of a record? (Choose 3 answers)
A. The current record owner
B. Users below the record owner in the role hierarchy
C. Users who can edit the record
D. Users above the record owner in the role hierarchy
E. Users with the Modify All permission for the object
6. A developer is loading data, in CSV format, into a custom application from a legacy system. The developer would like to load users into the user object and positions andjob applications owned by named users into related custom objects.
Which obstacle will the developer encounter when using the import wizard?
A. The import wizards do not import files to specify record owner.
B. The import wizards do not support custom objects.
C. The import wizards do not support the User object.
D. The import wizards cannot import data from CSV files.
7. Upon final rejection of a record that has been through an approval process, which action is not allowed?
A. Locking the record from being edited
B. Sending an email to the record owner
C. Creating a task for the record owner
D. Sending the record to the recycle bin
8. Which Force.com feature most closely aligns with the View aspect of the Model-View-Controller design pattern? (Choose 2 answers)
A. Validation rule
B. Custom field
C. Page layout
D. Custom object tab
9. Which aspect of an application is addressed in the business logic layer? (Choose 2 answers)
A. Process automation
B. Customized user interface
C. Data entry validation rules
D. Extensible data model
10. What is supported by the Force.com Data Loader? (Choose 3 answers)
A. Insert records for two different objects in a single call
B. Perform insert and update operations across a set of records
C. Load more than 50,000 records at a time
D. Import data for custom objects
E. Perform a rollback of a transaction
11. Positions and Job Applications are custom objects in a recruiting application. There is a lookup relationship on Job Applications to Positions. A developer wants to see a list of the top ten positions with the greatest number of related Job Applications.
Which dashboard component should the developer choose?
12. Which statement is true regarding a Force.com domain name? (Choose 3 answers)
A. It must be unique.
B. It is usually the name of your company.
C. It cannot be changed once it is registered to your organization
D. It cannot be mapped to your company’s domain
13. A developer has received confirmation that salesforce.com has enabled insertable system audit fields for an organization. hich ability is now enabled when using the data loader?
A. Ability to insert account records setting the CreatedDate field of each record
B. Ability to insert account records setting theSystemModStamp field of each record
C. Ability to insert account records setting the isDeleted field of each record
D. Ability to insert account records setting the $MarkSync field of each record
14. How many master-detail relationships can be created on one object?
15. In a custom recruiting application, custom objects are used to track Positions
A. Lookup object
B. Standard object
C. Junction object
D. Parent object
16. In a recruiting application all users should be able to see and edit the candidate records, but interviewers should NOT be able to modify the address of a candidate and should NOT be able to see the birth date of a candidate.
How would a developer meet this requirement?
A. Set the Organization wide default for candidates to Read only
B. Use field level security to control access to the Address and Birth date fields
C. Set the Organization wide default for candidates to Edit Some fields
D. Remove the edit permission on candidates from the interviewers profile
17. A custom object has an organization-wide default setting of Private with Grant Access Using Hierarchies turned off.
Which users can select the Sharing button on records for that object?
A. The record owner, a user with the System Administrator profile, and a user shared to the record
B. The record owner, a user shared to the record, any user above the record owner in the role hierarchy, and a user with the System Administrator profile
C. Only the record owner and a user with the System Administrator profile
D. The record owner, a user above the record owner in the role hierarchy, and a user with the System Administrator profile
18. Which application building block is provided by the Force.com platform? (Choose 3 answers)
A. Workflow rules
B. Approval process
C. Data Warehouse
D. Custom objects
21. When creating a Workflow rule, which action requires a formula as the rule criteria?
A. Checking if the current user’s profile is System Administrator
B. Checking if the value in a field has changed
C. Checking if the status of a record is new
D. Checking if the record was modified today
20. CreatedDate is a Date/Time data type field.
Which formula returns the number of days since the record was created?
A. TODAY() – (CreatedDate)
B. NOW() – DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)
C. CreatedDate – TODAY()
D. TODAY() – DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)
21. Which capability does building an application on the Force.com platform provide? (Choose 3 answers)
A. The ability to internationalize and localize applications
B. The ability to run reports on configuration changes
C. The ability to have applications upgraded without doing customizations
D. The ability to build applications with clicks not code
22. Which scenario required Apex to automate the real-time business logic?
A. As a user saves a new order (a custom object), the quantity and products on the order are checked against existing warehouse stock (a custom object), then the warehouse that the product will ship on the order record is populated.
B. When a user enters a State and Zip Code into custom fields on a Candidate custom object, it must be checked against a Zip Code custom object to ensure that the Zip Code entered does exist in the State entered.
C. When a user creates a new Time off Request record (a custom object) and clicks Submit for Approval, the Time off Request routes to that User’s manager for approval.
D. When a user saves a New Hire record (a custom object), an outbound message is automatically sent with the new hire’s contact information to an external HR system.
23. In a custom defect tracking application, a custom object called Bug is used to track defects. The bugs often have relationships to other bugs in a parent-child fashion.
Which relationship should a developer choose to model the interdependency between bugs?
24. A developer attempts to load data into the sandbox environment using the Data Loader GUI. The data load fails due to authentication issues.
What should the developer check to diagnose the problem? (Choose 2 answers)
A. The password encryption settings
B. The mapping file
C The endpoint URL
D. The user name
25. Which is a required step for creating a many-to-many relationship? (Choose 2 answers)
A. Create the related list on the page layout of the junction object
B. Create a custom object to join two objects
C. Create two relationships
D. Create a many-to-many relationship between two objects
26. Within an approval process, what can be used to configure the list of initial submitters? (Choose 2 answers)
B. Roles and Subordinates
C. Public groups
D. Approval team members
27. A developer wants to customize the look and feel of the user object.
Which page layout customization is NOT supported for the User Object? (Choose 2 answers)
A. Custom links
C. Inline visualforce pages
D. Custom fields
E. Custom buttons
28. Users X and Y need to see the same Candidate record. For security reasons User Y should NOT be able to view and report on the Email Address field on the record.
How would a developer meet this requirement?
A. Use page layouts to make the email address visible to user X but not user Y
B. Use a sharing rule to make the email address only visible to user X
C. Use a custom Visualforce page to make the email address visible to user X but not user Y
D. Use field-level security to make the email address visible to user X but not user Y
29. All users of a recruiting application should be able to edit all positions, except the User X. User X should be able to see, but NOT edit all positions.
How can a developer meet this requirement?
A. Set the organization-wide default for positions to Public Read/Write and use a Sharing rule to restrict user X from editing any position records
B. Set the organization-wide default for positions to Public Read/Write and use a Sharing rule to grant edit access to everyone except user X
C. Set the organization-wide default for positions to Public Read-only and remove user X from the role hierarchy
D. Set the organization-wide default for positions to Public Read/Write and remove user X from the role hierarchy
30. In a recruiting application, a Position custom object is related to a Salary custom object. Sensitive
information, such as current salary, is stored on the Salary object. All users should be able to at least view position information. However, only select individuals should be able to read salary records. How should a developer accomplish this?
A. Create a lookup relationship between Position and Salary, set organization-wide defaults to Private for Position and Salary
B. Create a lookup relationship between Position and Salary, set organization-wide defaults to Public Read-only for Position and Private for Salary
C. Create a master-detail relationship between Position and Salary, set organization-wide defaults to Private for Position and Salary
D. Create a master-detail relationship between Position and Salary, set organization-wide defaults to Public Read-only for Position and Private for Salary
31. What occurs in an Upsert operation if the external ID is matched on more than one record?
A. Only the first matching record will be updated
B. The upsert operation fails
C. An error is reported
D. Duplicate records will be created with matching external IDs
32. How can users be allowed to create new records of Object Y from Create New drop-down list in the sidebar?
A. Create a new sidebar component
B. Add Y’s tab to the user’s displayed tabs
C. Edit the sidebar component to display object Y
D. Enable the setting in the sidebar for each user
33. What is a feature of custom report types? (Choose 2 answers)
A. The ability to create an exception report or anti-join
B. The ability to join related objects within a report
C. The ability to customize report wizard user interface
D. The ability to customize the output layout of a report
34. Which API can be used to create the data model?
A. Force.com API
B. Force.com Single Sign-on API
C. Force.com Metadata API
D. AJAX toolkit for Force.com
35. Job Applications is a custom object with a lookup relationship to the custom object, Positions. A developer would like to modify the position fields displayed in the console mini view when a job application record is viewed in the console detail view.
What would a developer customize to accomplish this?
A. The mini page layout on the job application page layout
B. The related objects on the job application page layout
C. The mini page layout of the position page layout
D. The related objects on the position page layout
36. In which Salesforce environments will the Force.com record IDs be the same?
A. Production and Full Copy Sandbox only
B. Force.com record IDs are never identical
C. Production, Full Copy Sandbox and Developer Sandbox
D. Production and Developer Sandbox only
37. In a recruiting application, a custom Job Application object has a lookup relationship to a custom Candidate object. The Candidate object stores personal information, including name and email, about an individual applying for a job. The recruiting organization would like to see the candidate’s name and email address on each related job application record as well.
How can a developer meet this requirement?
A. It is not possible for a developer to meet this requirement.
B. Use a cross-object workflow rule and field update action to copy the name and email from the candidate record to the job application record
C. Use a cross-object formula field to display the name and email from the candidate record to the job application record
D. Use a validation rule to copy the name and email from the candidate record to the job application record
38. Which relationship type should be used to capture a user’s manager on each user record in the application?
39. Which option exists for calculations or analysis in reports? (Choose 3 answers)
A. Set parameters to highlight __________
B. Perform calculations on summary stats
C. Plot multiple sets of data on one chart
D. Maintain calculations from previous runs of the report
40. When configuring time-dependant workflow actions, which evaluation criteria selection is available? (Choose 2 answers)
A. Every time a record is viewed
B. Every time a record is created or edited
C. Only when a record is created
D. When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria
41. The organization-wide default setting for Accounts is Private. A manager resides above a team in the role hierarchy. The manager wants to share some of the account data with the team.
Which feature can extend the viewing privileges of the team to allow them to see each other’s data? (Choose 2 answers)
A. Report Folder settings
B. Dashboard Running User
C. Report Running User
D. Dashboard Folder settings
42. In a lookup relationship, what happens to the child records if the parent record is deleted?
A. Child records are deleted
B. Child records are not deleted
C. A subset of the child records are deleted
D. Parent record deletion fails
43. When do users have the option to manually share records from the detail page?
A. When a developer adds the Sharing button to the page layout
B. When the organization-wide default for the object is set to Private or Read-Only
C. When a developer grants the users the Share Records permission
D. When the organization-wide default for the object is set to Public Read/Write
44. A developer is building a custom application using the declarative framework. The developer would like to customize the application user interface.
Which customization is available on the page layout? (Choose 2 answers)
A. Create a three-column section
B. Add custom detail and list buttons
C. Add an existing Visualforce page to an inline section
D. Make a field Required based on a data value in another field
45. Universal Containers uses a recruiting application with custom objects to track positions and related interviewers. When a hiring manager creates a new position record, interviewer records for each individual on the interview team also need to be created. Currently this process requires a user to create the position, save it, scroll to the interviewer related list, and then create multiple interviewer records.
How would a developer streamline this process?
A. Use a formula field to create a wizard that guides a user through the process
B. Create a Visualforce page that allows position and interviewer data to be input on a single page
C. Create a new validation rule to trigger a pop-up window for a user to input interviewer data
Create a new page layout for positions and assign it to a new record type
46) An organization has created an application manage new hires and job positions. A custom object has been created to manage all job positions. Using an approval process they have configured the application to have the first step of the process require approvals from three different hiring managers.
Select the two (2) possible approval choices based on multiple approvers for an approval step.
a) Approve or reject based on the first response.
b) Require unanimous approval from all selected approvers…
c) Require majority approval from all selected approvers
d) Require x out of y approval from all selected approvers
47) A developer has created an approval process. What would require that a formula entry criterion be used versus standard criteria?
a) User profile evaluates to ‘System Administrator’
b) Determine if the record is newly created
c) Determine if a record has been updated
d) Determine if a field has been changed imp
48) A developer has created a time-based workflow that escalates a Lead record 10 days after it has been created if no updates have occurred. What is the best way for the developer to test that the new time based workflow rule is functioning?
Please select two (2) choices.
a) User Debug Logs setup the Developer; create a new lead record; review debug logs
b) Create a new lead record; view the time-based workflow queue;
c) Setup the developer for time-based workflow queue; create a new lead record; view the time-based workflow queue;
d) Create a new lead record; view the outbound messages queue
49) When creating a sharing rule what entities can data be shared to.
Please select three (3) choices. imp
a) Public Groups
d) Roles and Subordinates
50) If a parent object has a lookup relationship defined with a child object. What happens in the child object when you delete a record from the parent?
a) The child record is deleted
c) The parent record cannot be deleted
d) The child record cannot be deleted
51) A developer needs to create a trending report what should he/she use to get the historical data?
b) Analytic Snapshots
c) Roll-Up Summary
d) Report Types
e) Audit History Records
52) Using the force.com platform declarative model to build an application. Which of the following do you NOT have to do?imp
Please select three (3) choices.
a) Install a database server
b) Configure an application using clicks not code
c) Deploy a web server
d) Administer and email server